Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where's Bee? He left? Where did he go?

I am very blessed to be able to go to the gym during the week in the early morning while my dearest husband and angelic son remain blissfully asleep. On good days. On great days, when I return, I can hear my son playing quietly in our room while Mr. Right tries deperately to get a few more winks in. When Bee hears me come home, I can hear him tell his father: "Tell her I left! Tell her I drove off in my car!" [giggle giggle snort]

I enter our bedroom to see Mr. Right, sleepy in bed and smiling, along with a slightly moving large lump under the covers.

"Where's Bee?" I ask knowingly.

"Oh, I don't know. He got in his car and drove off. I think he went to one of his girlfriends'."
[giggle giggle giggle]

"Hmmmm. You mean his Pooh car? He won't get very far in that."
[muffled: "I went to get coffee! glug glug glug!"]

"Hey, that sounded like Bee!" I peek under the covers to his laughter.

"No! I left! Don't spill my coffee!"

We play this game, one of my favorites, and it never fails to crack me up or get me in a great mood for the rest of the day.

3 Comments:

At 9/08/2010 10:02 AM, Blogger Clover said...

He's a cutie. How old is he now? Hope you are well- very behind on blog reading (and posting).

 
At 4/02/2011 6:48 AM, Anonymous Ald said...

He is Really cute i am Really agree with you nice post.
Thank you for post..

 
At 10/31/2016 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear! Thank you so much for this wonderful blog! I think it will be very helpful for some women) I have PCOS and I know how it feels. I've been in treatment for years. Unfortunately it brought zero result. I'm currently pregnant with twins from donor egg. I should say now I have no feeling my babies are not mine genetically. To be honest I had some doubts. I didn't know how I feel about the procedure... I thought maybe I should wait and try something else and it will help me to get pregnant. But we'd found out that the likelihood of having our own children was practically zero. So ivf with donor egg was our last and only one option. I have a very 'modern' family with step parents/brothers/sisters, half siblings and step nieces and nephews etc. Genetics really means nothing to me. People who raise and love you are your true family. In the beginning my dh wasn't fully on board. We had some very serious arguments about the procedure. But when he found out I was pregnant everything in him changed! The babies I'm carrying are our children and will always be ours. It's such a hard decision to make, I know. Only you will ever know if it's right for you or not as it's not right for some people. I look at it like at usual treatment of infertility. Doctors just help you a little bit. And then you carry/ give birth/ raise - do what usual parents do. We still haven't decided whether or not we'll ever tell the babies about the donor. But we're definitely not telling anyone else how we came to be pregnant. It's only our bussiness. I don't see something super special in it so everyone should know. These babies are mine. I really feel it and I don't make myself to do so)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home