Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We interrupt this saga...

... of my fabulous labor & delivery story (yes, there's actually more) for this little tidbit.

I received a bill today from my clinic for embryo storage. My first reaction was "Hey! We don't owe this $$, we have no embryos in storage!", followed quickly by a more subdued "we have no embryos in storage."

I have never wanted to owe money more in my entire life.

Upswing: grateful as all get out that we have the wonderful little wee one we do, who turned 2 months old last Friday. Now it's back to work for me!

6 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Country Chick said...

Oh Anna, your baby is beautiful. Belated Congratulations. xxxxxx

 
At 6/09/2006 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anna, what an adorable little boy!

 
At 6/10/2006 6:35 AM, Blogger OMH said...

He is way to cute!

So how's the bathroom? Did it get finished before the "wee one" got here?

As for your husband being quiet during delivery (I'm just now catching up again) that made me cry! I love when a man goes protective for his love ones.

 
At 6/12/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! What a babe!

 
At 6/13/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

Such a serious little one. Cute!!!!

 
At 6/16/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger cat said...

Happy 2 months! He's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home