Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Paging The Fisher Queen...

Yeah, I'm still here, I've just had a ton of thoughts rattling about in my noggin and I've been a baaaaad blogger. I think I'm going to have to break everything down into separate posts... you know, instead of a great big, topic-jumping rambling post. For a change.

Anyhoo, I went to visit the Fisher Queen's site yesterday and she's now on invite only. Does anyone have her e-mail address so I can request permission? I'd appreciate it if someone could e-mail me at right.v.easy at gmail dot com, or leave it in the comments. Thank you!

In my quest to loose 20 pounds this year, I have lost... none. Yep, in eight months, I have lost nada. I hover between 152 and 149. Usually I'm 152. Why? Well, let me put it this way: Mr. Right is currently watching Hallow*een H20 and my first thought was "Mmmm, Hallo*ween... Candy corn!" Yeah, I've got a raging sweet tooth and really crappy will power. I've reduced my goal to 10 pounds, and I'm trying to get to the gym 5 days a week, which I've been doing pretty well. Even though I've only been getting 5.5 to 6 hours of sleep a night. So, that's my cue. Even though I took a little nap while Mr. Right was fixing dinner, I'm wiped and gotta hit the hay. So sweet dreams, be well, and I'll fill you in on more stuff... hopefully tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2007 9:21 PM, Blogger Em said...

I'm right there with you on the weight loss and the raging sweet tooth. I have just started back running and I hope I can make myself keep doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home