Friday, March 16, 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yep, that's the roller coaster of the Bee's emotions. I present for your review Exhibit A, wherein the Bee is fussy: [Picture removed of Bee crying].Now may I present Exhibit B, clearly demonstrating the Bee with a much more pleasant attitude: [Picture removed of Bee smiling]. Naturally, these pictures were taken within mere seconds of each other. Moral: you just never know what's going to happen from one second to the next.

Which is actually okay with me; he's so frickin' adorable it makes the fussy moments pish-posh. He now points to me when Mr. Right asks "Where's Mommy?", and he points to Mr. Right when I ask "Where's Daddy?!" with no small exaggeration, as of course Daddy is right there in front of him. He waves much more readily now, both hi and bye, and he's cruising nicely. I tried him on tilapia last night, which he loved, although he is apparently not into the zucchini, even though he smiles at the name. But what really makes him smile is... yogurt. When I say it, when he sees the container, and when he eats it, that boy looooooooves his yogurt. I'm going to try cottage cheese and hummus next, thanks to a recommendation by Bon at Crib Chronicles in a House of Maio post.


Lots more to write... mother issues, work issues, IL issues... but I want to get some soup on before the Bee wakes up from his nap. Which should be any second now....

3 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 11:09 PM, Blogger Bon said...

mine is the exact same age - born April '06 - and mealtimes look quite similar. except the fussy is ONLY when food is not immediately in front of his mouth.

hope the hummus/cottage cheese is a hit...and i'd love to know what tilapia...u...?dammit...sorry, forgot how to spell it is.

i'm from potato country...even hummus is exotic here. :)

 
At 3/16/2007 11:35 PM, Blogger NME said...

I remember that tempermental bit well. But yeah - they are still irresistable, aren't they? And that smile will melt hearts.

Noah still loves hummus and cottage cheese. I wish you luck.

 
At 3/24/2007 5:25 AM, Blogger Demeter said...

He is adorable, how old is he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home